Introducing CreaseManager for Maya: Unleash Your Modeling Potential with Ease and Efficiency!
Are you tired of juggling with topology while trying to maintain clean and slick shapes on your models between Maya and ZBrush? Are you simplifying your mesh using creased edges, but getting frustrated by an interrupted crease workflow between ZBrush and Maya? Look no further! CreaseManager is the ultimate Python tool explicitly designed for Maya users to revolutionize your modeling workflow with crease edges.
With CreaseManager, you'll have the power in Maya to create, edit, import, export, mirror, and flip crease data on single or multiple meshes simultaneously. This incredible tool enables you to make the most of your low-resolution modeling process and streamline your workflow between ZBrush and Maya.
- Focus on the core shapes and appeal of your models.
- Maintain low-resolution meshes without managing excess topology.
- Edit and manipulate your creased edges in a smart and efficient way.
- Easy Mirror and Flip creased edges.
- Edit your creased edges on a single mesh, or in multiple meshes at once.
- Compatible with both Maya and ZBrush workflows.
- Transfer Creases to single or multiple meshes instantly.
- Integrate with other powerful tools like MeshManager and LandmarkManager for a seamless workflow experience, creating a powerhouse of efficiency and productivity.
Upgrade your character modeling workflow now with CreaseManager! Experience the benefits of a more efficient process, and unlock the full potential of your 3D models. Don't wait – elevate your creations and make your way to Gumroad to revolutionize your modeling workflow.
Note: The 3D models displayed in the images above are not included in this tool.
End User License Agreement
Before buying this tool, please read the EULA (End User License Agreement).
By purchasing, downloading, or using this tool you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Installation / Compatibility / Documentation
Please refer to the tool's documentation page for a complete overview of installing and using the tool.
Support / Feedback
If you experience any trouble with the tool feel free to reach out using this Contact Form. Feedback & suggestions are very welcome.